Friday, April 14, 2006

More from the wacky world of Scientology

First I learn that Tom Cruise won't let Katie Holmes make a sound during the delivery of their baby. Now more disturbing facts from the world of Scientology.

John Travolta and Kelly Preston may be denying their 14 year old son, Jett, proper treatment for what is believed to be autism because of their staunch belief in Scientology.

[...]

How much more do we need to learn about Scientology before the FBI burns their compound to the ground? The only thing we can positively say for sure about Scientology at this point is that it's bat-shit insane and it apparently hates kids. If I was a child, I'd rather take my chances with Britney and K-Fed. They might not be able to spell "hospital" and I might wake up in the dishwasher, but at least I know that when I start having seizures, I'll have six days before they realize I'm not breakdancing and call a damn doctor.

>> Source

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget