Saturday, March 04, 2006

Katharine McPhee: American Idol 2006

I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what other celebrity the lovely American Idol contestant Katharine McPhee reminds me of.

My pick for American Idol

Maybe, Norah Jones? Even more so because McPhee sounds so much like Jones. Maybe a bit of Valerie Bertinelli. But I think there is someone else. I can't figure out who? Please use the comment box below to help me.

P.S. To avoid problems at home, here is a photo of my wife's favourite Idol this year, Chris Daughtry.

My wife's pick for American Idol

6 comments:

Freefry30 said...

She looks like a cross between the actresses Rachel Weisz (now an Oscar winner) and Rachel McAdams (host of Oscar's Nerd Night).

Darryl said...

Perhaps. But those aren't the two I have in mind.

Like the actor who I had in mind (but then couldn't place) when I read about Robert Langdon, I can't figure this out.

Maybe Phoebe Cates?

Anonymous said...

katie holmes

Anonymous said...

i think she's a cross of people. katie holmes, rachel ray and someone im forgeting at the moment

Anonymous said...

with this hairdo, from far away she could be angelina!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/aipictures/7843045310200682837AM.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/aipictures/7842083310200682939AM.jpg

Anonymous said...

Who cares who that slutty bitch looks like? Can we have more pictures of Chris Daughtry, please (preferably of the topless variety)?

There was an error in this gadget