Monday, December 19, 2005

Comrade Duceppe says...

Comrade Gilles DuceppeAt the first English-language leaders debate of the 2005/06 Canadian federal election, former member of the Worker's Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) Gilles Duceppe said:

"We should not revisit this question. I think that was decided, and we have to understand that we have to respect each individual. I think that English speaking Quebecers the gays and lesbians have the same right now on in our society, and society is not really free when someone is not free."



The irony extension I installed on Firefox just hit 9! I... can't... hold it... much... longer... captain!

"That referendum on secession was decided, and I think we have to live with that, and people, I think, will get used to that because it is now normal, and I don't want to live in a society where some people don't have the same kind of rights than other people."

In a related story, Comrade Duceppe no longer lives in society.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget